Sunday 10 October 2010

Mxl in Turkey

Back in blogging again. I guess ^^

It's been a long time. Blogging is kinda out of fashion too I guess. However, never did like msn live spaces, so will restart doing it here!

Just weighed myself... 85 kg!!! I just ate dinner... But it's really too much. I will go on a diet from now on. Weight to aim for is 75 kg. I will also have to exercise. Nowadays, I can feel my knees complaining, which I believe is due to the weight. I plan to run Monday Wednesday Friday/Saturday from now on. I must lose weight!

Right now, Mxl is in Istabnbul, Turkey attending a conference. I miss her ^^ Hope it will turn warmer for her as she's saying it's really cold over there! Hee hee.

For MTG wise... I'm still kinda out of ideas. Elves deck feels like it holds a lot of promise. The problem now is to strike a balance between ramping with elves and hitting the planeswalkers for recursion against sweepers. There are many instants to escape death, but they feel too reactive. Again, to be seen, to strike a balance between planeswalkers and ramp into eldrazi monument.

No comments:

Post a Comment